ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR RELOCATION TO THE NETHERLANDS?
As a Senior Data Engineer at WAES, you are putting your Python experience to good use doing your ETL magic while building and owning the cloud data infrastructure on the leading platforms.
You are creating flawlessly working data pipelines, storage points, and multi-use-case integrations to services using your data. Thanks to your thorough experience and dedication, top-notch multinational organizations have an ace up their sleeves towards their competition.
As the WAES Senior Data Engineer you:
- Work on long-term projects with highly dynamic and fast-paced WAES clients in the Netherlands.
- Collect and transform data from multiple sources into highly accessible and ready-for-use data.
- Run large scale data environments that handle enormous amounts of data.
- Create reusable, maintainable, and scalable integration services using hybrid cloud infrastructures.
- Continuously develop yourself to be the best version you can be.
The ideal candidate has:
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or any other relevant study in combination with a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant working experience.
- True mastery of Python and solid experience with ETL.
- Solid hands-on experience in cloud-related projects using AWS, Google GCP, and/or Azure.
- Experience setting up robust and high performant distributed streaming data pipelines.
- Thorough understanding of orchestration principles and tools, API setup, and their use.
- Good understanding of how Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Machine Learning , and Artificial Intelligence models work, to make use of the data sources and serve them most effectively.
- Worked in Agile/Scrum-driven environments as part of a team.
- Advanced level of English (spoken and written).
WAES is a Dutch Software consultancy company, specialized in large-scale cloud development. Our mission is to build a strong team of Senior Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Software Developers and QA Automation Specialists from all over the world who can solve our clients’ toughest challenges. With 60+ talented consultants, we are helping our clients with high-quality tech solutions in healthcare, logistics, fin-tech, high tech, and several other domains.
WAES is a growing company, and we are striving to become the most well-known tech house in the Netherlands. As continuous learning and new technology is a part of our everyday life, you will work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
We love people
At WAES, you are welcome for who you are. No matter where you’re from and what you look like. Our community is for everyone. We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond and want to thank you for considering WAES to be your future employer.