READY TO JOIN THE WAES TEAM IN THE NETHERLANDS?
As a Senior DevOps Engineer at WAES, you configure CI/CD platforms and pipelines to take our customers developments to production smoothly.
By doing so, you pay an important contribution on significantly reducing the costs at multinational companies in the Netherlands.
As the WAES Senior DevOps Engineer you:
- Work on long-term projects with highly dynamic and fast-paced WAES clients in the Netherlands.
- Ensure stable and best-in-class CI/CD environments.
- Actively participate in delivering self-service and automation tools.
- Deliver end-to-end monitoring to diagnose and fix issues
continuously develop yourself to be the best version you can be.
The ideal candidate has:
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Information Science or another relevant study.
- 5+ years hands-on experience in DevOps activities, preferably in large development organization.
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Git, Bamboo, maven, gradle, etc.
- Solid experience with container orchestration tools like Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Solid experience working with the Cloud platforms like Azure, AWS or GCP.
- Solid hands-on professional experience with clean and maintainable code.
- Worked in Agile/Scrum driven environments as part of a team.
- Advanced level of English (spoken and written).
WAES is a Dutch Software consultancy company, specialized in large-scale cloud development. Our mission is to build a strong team of Senior Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Software Developers and QA Automation Specialists from all over the world who can solve our clients’ toughest challenges. With 60+ talented consultants, we are helping our clients with high-quality tech solutions in healthcare, logistics, fin-tech, high tech, and several other domains.
WAES is a growing company, and we are striving to become the most well-known tech house in the Netherlands. As continuous learning and new technology is a part of our everyday life, you will work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
We love people
At WAES, you are welcome for who you are. No matter where you’re from and what you look like. Our community is for everyone. We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond and want to thank you for considering WAES to be your future employer.