HAVE YOU GOT THE JAVA SKILLS TO WORK AT OUR TOP NOTCH CLIENTS?
As a Senior Java Software Engineer at WAES, you are building and optimizing cool components of backend solutions for multinational organizations in the Netherlands.
Whether it is transforming monolithic software to a scalable microservices environment or building new functionalities. Working on-site (when possible), you build solutions of strategic importance.
As the WAES Senior Java Software Engineer you:
- Work on long-term projects at highly dynamic and fast-paced WAES clients in the Netherlands.
- Become part of an engineering team, always at the heart of the company’s IT departments.
- Create microservices that run within ecosystems on AWS, GCP, and/or Azure cloud.
- Deliver new features and functionalities of big importance to the company’s core business.
- Have ownership of your own development to become the best you can be.
The ideal candidate has:
- Minimum of 3-5 years hands-on professional experience writing clean and maintainable code in Java 8+.
- Experience with the Spring ecosystem.
- Experience with Microservices, REST services.
- Worked on SQL or NoSQL databases.
- Experience writing and performing unit tests and integration tests.
- Solid hands-on experience in cloud-related projects using AWS, Google GCP, and/or Azure.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams according to Agile methodologies.
- Advanced level of English (spoken and written).
WAES is a Dutch Software consultancy company, specialized in large-scale cloud development. Our mission is to build a strong team of Senior Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Software Developers and QA Automation Specialists from all over the world who can solve our clients’ toughest challenges. With 60+ talented consultants, we are helping our clients with high-quality tech solutions in healthcare, logistics, fin-tech, high tech, and several other domains.
WAES is a growing company, and we are striving to become the most well-known tech house in the Netherlands. As continuous learning and new technology is a part of our everyday life, you will work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
We love people
At WAES, you are welcome for who you are. No matter where you’re from and what you look like. Our community is for everyone. We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond and want to thank you for considering WAES to be your future employer.